Discipline is a part of the education process. Students have to behave in the prescribed manner of rules regulations, framed in the interest of both students the institution.
Discipline is the most important part of education. Hence qualities like truthfulness, hard work, punctuality and humbleness must be followed by all students.
1. Every pupil is urged to contribute to the high tone of the School by his manners and deportment.
2. a) Pupils are answerable to the School authorities for their conduct both in and outside the School.
b) Any child involved in any activity that brings disrepute to the school will be expelled or suspended.
3. Habitual idleness, disobedience, stealing, objectionable moral influence or a week's inexcusable absence, call for strict disciplinary measures and in some cases dismissal may be the proper solution.
4. Wearing of the school uniform is compulsory on class days and School functions
5. Boys are not allowed to wear earrings.
6. Dying or colouring of hair is not permitted.
7. No Mobile phones may be brought in to the School premises.
8. Each pupil is responsible for his own things and advised to take care of his belongings. No valuable articles should be brought to School.
9. Any kind of damage done to the School property is to be made good by the student concerned.
10. Pupil must bring the Diary everyday to School.
11.Parents/guardians are expected to co-operate with the school authorities by enforcing regularity and discipline, by seeing that their children prepare their lessons and by taking an active and helpful interest in the activities of the School.
12.Our day begins with the Assembly, the most sacred part of our Time Table. Parents/guardians should endeavor to see to it that the children are on time.
13. Parents/guardians are particularly expected to sign the progress reports etc. Failure to do so may put their children to great inconvenience (They should keep an eye on the Non-Attendance and Leave Record).
14.Parents/guardians are informed that occasional reports from teacher will be given and they are expected to make a note of them.
15 No leave of absence will be granted during the term.
16. If a student is likely to be absent due to illness for a long period, the Principal must be informed within three days in writing.
17. Requests for leave on medical grounds must be supported by a Registered Medical Practitioner's Certificate.
18. Parents/guardians are specially requested to notify the school of any change in their address.
19. Parents/guardian are not allowed to see their children or teachers during school hours without the sanction of the Principal.
20. All notices of withdrawal must be given one month advance by the parent/guardian or else the fee for the following month will be charged.
21. Students must be encouraged to participate in all games.
22. Boys are not permitted to attend the School with ear rings or long hair (Sikh Boys excluded).
23. No child will be allowed to appear in an exam or be issued a Transfer Certificate until all the debts and dues are paid.
24. Although the school takes care to ensure the safety of each and every child in the school or while on excursions/ picnics, the school will not be responsible for any accidents that may result in injury to a child.
1. Promotion to the next class will be based on the Average of examinations done in the year.
2. Minimum attendance required to appear for the Annual Examinations is 75%.
3. Pass percentage is 40% in all subjects.
4. Provisional Admission to Class XI in April will be based on the Preliminary Examination.